BITYBEAN UltraCompact Child CarrierProviding a conveniently packable way to securely carry an infant or a growing toddler, the Bitybean UltraCompact child carrier gives parents the flexibility to be ready for anything. By packing down to the size of a water bottle when not in use, Bitybean offers comfortable closeness without all the bulk.
- Designed to be used comfortably and effectively by the widest range of body frames and heights; waist belt extends to a maximum of 46 inches
- Can be used for both front carry and rear carry
~ Front wear is recommended for children over 3 months, weighing 8-25 lb.
~ Rear wear is recommended for children over 6 months, weighing up to 40 lb.
- Smaller and lighter than any other soft-sided carrier on the market and can be easily tucked away in any pocket, bag, or purse when not in use
- Carrier dimensions are 14 in. wide at the seat and 14 in. from waist belt to top; packs down to 7.5 x 3 in.
- Made with lead-free buckles and fabrics with no flame-retardant coatings
- Machine washable (air dry only)
- Independent laboratory certified to ASTM International F2236-12 Standard Consumer Safety Specification for Soft Infant Carriers
- Bitybean is proud to be a member of The Baby Carrier Industry Alliance, the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association, and ASTM International.
BITYBEAN UltraCompact Child Carrier
Child Capacity 1 child Dimensions 14 x 14 in. Detachable Bag/Pack No Pack Fabric (Primary) 100% Nylon Load-Lifter Straps No Sternum Strap No Torso Length Fits most Waist Belt Yes Weight 8 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Use
- Strong Construction
- Out & About
Comments about BITYBEAN UltraCompact Child Carrier:
Bitybean fits in my diaper bag which is huge considering we're out a lot. My 5 month old sleeps in it which goes to show how comfy it is :) It goes on similarly to other carriers on the market, but is so thin and lightweight it's a lot cooler, which is nice for summer! I haven't done any air travel yet but this is the only carrier I'll take when I do. It goes on front or back which I loe because my baby is starting to get nudgey being in front all the time. I think it has a pretty high weight limit too so I know it'll grow with us.