PELICAN Intrepid 100x KayakNo, you didn't read the price tag wrong! Built with new paddlers in mind, the Pelican Intrepid 100x kayak features streamlined body lines, impressive handling, and high-end outfitting at a truly incredible value.
For free shipping to over 50 of our stores, or to ask any questions, call Customer Service at 888-463-6367.
- Made with RAM-X Premium, a multi-layer polyethylene with an advanced resin in the top layer to provide significantly more rigidity (than standard polyethylene) and a glossy finish
- Twin Sheet Thermoforming (TST) technology produces a stiffer, stronger, lighter product than other manufacturing methods
- The combination of RAM-X Premium and the TST process results in a lightweight kayak with unparalleled rigidity, exceptional impact and breakage resistance, outstanding longevity, and superior safety
- Twin-arched multi-chine hull puts a premium on stability and tracking, yet offers impressive acceleration and speed
- Ergolite seating system keeps you comfortable during long days on the water
- Footpegs easily adjust to accommodate different leg lengths; knee pads on the edges of the cockpit keep you comfortable while paddling
- 4-inch day hatch with storage bag and stern tankwell with mesh cover provide plenty of cargo storage space
- Elastic bungee system on the bow and a molded-in “dashboard” keep a water bottle, smartphone, or other small items within easy reach
Country of Origin: Imported
PELICAN Intrepid 100x Kayak
Length 10 ft. Weight 37 lb. Width 29 in. Cockpit Size 47 x 25 in. Hull Material RAM-X Premium Max. Load 300 lb. Paddler Level Beginner & Up Rudder No Seals Size N/A Stability Excellent Tracking Fair Use Day Trips Storage Stern tankwell Seating 1 adult Type Sit Inside Shipping Surcharge Yes Cockpit Fit Roomy Paddler Size Medium/Large Fishing or Packable No