SEALS Randed Seal Sprayskirt, 1.4For the most extreme paddling conditions, Seals recommends a neoprene sprayskirt with a rubber gasket seal around the rim. Their fourth-generation Randed Seal sprayskirt is recognized worldwide for its reliability and easy stretch installation compared to all other randed skirts. Hand-crafted from high-density 4 mm neoprene, it also boasts a contoured, micro-ribbed rubber rand seal for maximum water resistance and reliability.
This product will be shipped directly from Seals and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
Click here to find your Seals size.
- Made of high-performance 4 mm neoprene with glued, stitched, and sealed seams
- Contoured micro-ribbed rubber seal secures the skirt to the rim of the cockpit; for use with roto-molded kayaks only
- Form-fitting, anatomical neoprene tunnel (check size chart for proper sizing) is 9 in. tall
- Best for extreme paddling conditions (large and irregular wave action capable of capsizing your boat)
- All Seals sprayskirts and accessories are cut and sewn in the USA
- Custom sizes and colors may be available. Please call customer service at 1-888-463-6367 to learn more about a special order. Additional charges may apply.
- Please see size chart for waist/midriff sizing
Country of Origin: USA
SEALS Randed Seal Sprayskirt, 1.4
Seals Size 1.4 Spraydeck Material Neoprene Tunnel Material Neoprene