MARMOT Girls' Northshore JacketChangeable weather conditions don't faze Marmot's Northshore Jacket. Its waterproof, breathable shell and removable fleece liner give girls 3-in-1 versatility to handle a downpour, gusty wind, and cold temps.
- 3-in-1 versatility: Waterproof MemBrain shell and zip-in fleece jacket for warmth—wear together or separately depending on weather conditions
- Removable liner: Zip-in/zip-out 200-weight Raschel fleece jacket for luxurious softness and midweight warmth; zip hand pockets
- 2-layer MemBrain shell: Polyester fabric backed by MemBrain for durable waterproof protection and excellent breathability—keeps moisture out and allows sweat to escape for interior comfort
- Seamed-taped for complete waterproof protection
- Attached hood rolls into collar
- Double storm flap over zipper with snap/Velcro closure
- DriClime-lined chin guard for soft warmth
- Zippered hand pockets
- Angel-Wing Movement allows full range of motion in arms so jacket doesn’t ride up
- Center-back length: 22 in.
- Regular fit
Fiber Content: Shell: 100% polyester; Removable liner: Raschel fleece
Country of Origin: Imported
MARMOT Girls' Northshore Jacket
Construction 2 layer EMS_Sale Yes Insulation Type Synthetic Fill Removable Liner Yes Back Length 22 in. Fit Regular Insulation 200-weight zip-in fleece Snow Skirt No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material MemBrain PU laminate Weight 1 lb. 10.4 oz. (748.4 g) Waterproof Yes Activity/BreathabilityLev Moderate Packability Medium compactibility Fleece Weight Midweight Hood Type Yes, fixed Insulation Rating Warmer
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about MARMOT Girls' Northshore Jacket:
These have been perfect. Keeping the kids warm during the terrible ny winter, and they barely want to wear a sweater underneath. Good-looking, lightweight, soft. The hood fits great over the collar to protect their faces, and is very easily stowed away, even by a 7 year old. Would buy again in a second.
- Was this a gift?: