SEA TO SUMMIT Ultra-Sil Dry Sack, 2 LMade of siliconized Cordura, Ultra-Sil dry sacks are 50% lighter than standard dry bags of the same size. These bags are ideal for backpackers who need to keep their stuff organized and dry. The featherweight fabric is not recommended for kayakers and canoeists.
- Made of PU coated siliconized Cordura
- Transparent for good visibility of contents
- Waterproof tape sealed seams
- Non-wicking Hypalon roll-top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Uses non-bulky, low-profile buckles
- Slippery finish for easy packing
SEA TO SUMMIT Ultra-Sil Dry Sack, 2 L
EMS_Sale Yes Dimensions 8 x 9 in. Material PU-coated siliconized Cordura® Weight 0.8 oz. Volume 122 cu. in.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about SEA TO SUMMIT Ultra-Sil Dry Sack, 2 L:
I own a few of these dry bags. They've worked great over the past few years whether I'm hiking or cycling in down pours. Even when I'm traveling with a rolling case, I use these bags to keep my clothes separated without any issues. I really like this smaller bag as it's perfect for tossing a spare set of cycling kit into for the short trips and not having to worry about wet clothes at night.