ADK Canoe Guide to Western & Central New York
Item: 3656200 Product Description >
ADK Canoe Guide to Western & Central New YorkIf you need a new place to take your canoe, the Adirondack Mountain Club's Canoe Guide to Western & Central New York State can find you one. Packed with detailed descriptions of 80 locations, this book can help paddlers of any ability find new water.
- Describes 80 of the best paddle trips in western and central NY
- Detailed route descriptions include maps, launch and takeout sites, scenery and points of interest, difficulty levels, special cautions, paddling distances, and campsites
- Covers the Allegheny Watershed, Lake Erie Watershed, Lake Ontario Drainage (east and west), Barge Canal-Finger Lakes Watershed, and Susquehanna Watershed
- Includes a glossary of common canoe terms
- 1994, first edition, 248 pages
- 8 x 5.5 x 0.6 in.