Mountain Biking Bald Eagle State ForestBetween folded, rocky ridgetops and lush limestone valleys lies a hidden mountain bike mecca unlike any on the East Coast, including the famed Jim Thorpe region.
- The first in a series of State Forest guidebooks, this guide unlocks the secrets of the Seven Mountains region
- Endless mountains, miles of singletrack and expansive views await the adventurous rider
- This painstakingly detailed guidebook opens the door to 37 of the finest rides in this region
- The guidebook covers all areas of the Bald Eagle State Forest plus the Southern Tiadaghton State Forest and the secret Williamsport Water Authority
- 38 maps and over 70 pictures
Mountain Biking Bald Eagle State Forest