Adirondack Waterfall Guide: New York's Cool CascadesWhether you're going on a solo adventure or you're bringing the whole family, Adirondack Waterfall Guide: New York's Cool Cascades, by Russell Dunn from Black Dome Press, is ready to take you to some of the coolest waterfalls in New York.
- Describes over 70 waterfall adventures for every ability level based on 20 years of research and exploration
- Covers the Lake George and Heart Lakes regions, Wilmington Notch, the East Branch of the Ausable River, the Adirondack Northway, the Sacandaga River, and the trails to the high peaks
- Easy-to-follow directions to each destination
- 2003, first edition, 248 pages
- Includes 50 maps and 40 illustrations
- Foreword by Bill Ingersoll
- 7.5 x 4.5 x 0.5 in.