ATC AT Guide, MaineThis guide covers 281 miles, from Katahdin in Baxter State Park to the New Hampshire state line. A must for through-hikers, it includes a guidebook plus topographical and profile maps that are tear- and water-resistant.
- 156-page softcover book; 14th edition (2004); size: 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 inches
- Seven multicolor topographic maps, with elevation profiles (scale: 1:62,500). In this set only, trail descriptions appear on the backs of the maps.
- Map 1: Katahdin to South End of Nahmakanta Lake; Map 2: Nahmakanta Lake to West Branch of the Pleasant River
- Map 3: West Branch of the Pleasant River to Monson; Map 4: Monson to the Kennebec River
- Map 5: Kennebec River to Maine Highway 27; Map 6: Maine Highway 27 to Maine Highway 27
- Map 7: Maine Highway 27 to Maine Highway 17
ATC AT Guide, Maine
Type Maps Primary Use Hiking