ATC AT Guide, Southwest VirginiaThis guide covers 163 miles, from Pearisburg, Virginia, on the New River to the Tennessee border south of Damascus, Virginia, including parts of the George Washington-Jefferson National Forest, with a separate description for the Iron Mountain Trail. A must for through-hikers, it includes a guidebook plus topographical and profile maps that are tear- and water-resistant.
- 222-page softcover book; 3rd edition (2002); size: 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 inches
- Five multicolor topographic maps (on three sheets), with elevation profiles (scale, 1:63,360)
- Map 1: Mount Rogers National Recreation Area
- Map 2: Wythe Ranger District
- Map 3: New River Valley Ranger District
ATC AT Guide, Southwest Virginia
EMS_Sale Yes Type Maps Primary Use Hiking
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to read
Comments about ATC AT Guide, Southwest Virginia:
This set is an invaluable tool for anyone thinking of hiking the Appalachian Trail in SW Virginia. Full of good information from places to stay and food stops, to water sources and advice.
- Was this a gift?: