The Best of the Appalachian Trail Day HikesA comprehensive and useful guide to the very best day hikes along all sections of the Appalachian Trail. Whether you're an experienced backpacker or a casual weekend hiker, let The Best of the Appalachian Trail Day Hikes guide you along the way.
- Includes descriptions, maps, and charts
- Trailhead maps and driving directions put you on the trail
- Trail profiles preview each trail's unique flora, fauna, and history
- Hike difficulty ratings help you choose the right hike
- Trail routing changes keep you on track
- Includes Maine's Katahdin, New York's Anthony's Nose, Pennsylvania's Chimney Rocks, Virginia's McAfee Knob, Tennessee's Laurel Fork Gorge and Falls, Georgia's Blood Mountain and more
- Paperback; 208 pages; illustrated; measures 6 x 9 in.
- Written by Frank and Victoria Logue and Leonard M. Adkins
The Best of the Appalachian Trail Day Hikes
Type Guidebooks Primary Use Hiking