Ice Climbing PennsylvaniaYou wouldn't think there is amazing ice climbing in Pennsylvania, but Ice Climbing Pennsylvania, by Rob Ginieczki, is ready to prove you wrong. Grab this book and your gear and get ready to climb ice and mixed routes of all grades throughout the state.
- Describes over 200 ice and mixed routes in the Lehigh Valley, Pocono Plateau, North Central Mountain, and Laurel Highlands regions
- Each description includes grade, climb length, driving directions, GPS coordinates, approach and descent directions, and required gear
- Includes area maps and black and white photos to help you find the climbs
- Appendices include tips on ice climbing technique and protection, emergency information, weather and geology information, and route lists by area and grade
- 2006, first edition (revised), 312 pages
- 8 x 5 x 0.4 in.