NAT GEO Great Smoky Mountains Nat'l Park Map, '07Nat Geo's Trails Illustrated™ topographical maps, based on USGS information, are designed to take you into the wilderness and back. Includes updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds, and much more.
- The most comprehensive and complete recreational map for Great Smoky Mountains National Park, which straddles Tennessee and North Carolina
- Printed on durable tear-resistant, waterproof material with a new color palette and stunning shaded relief
- GPS compatible with full UTM grid
- Includes Applachian Trail, Benton MacKaye Trail, Mountains-to-Sea Trail
- Trail mileages
- Backcountry campsite information
- Waterfall viewing chart
- Include valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines
- Approximately 4 1/4 x 9 1/4 in. folded; 25 1/2 x 37 3/4 in. fully opened
- Scale = 1:70,000
- 1991 edition, revised 2007
- Weighs 3.4 oz.
NAT GEO Great Smoky Mountains Nat'l Park Map, '07
EMS_Sale Yes Region/State USA Type Maps Primary Use Hiking