NAT GEO Mount Rogers National Recreation Area Trail MapThis Trails Illustrated topographic map is the most comprehensive recreational map for the Mount Rogers National Recreation Area in Virginia.
- Coverage includes: Jefferson National Forest; Lewis Fork, Little Dry Run, and Little Wildon Creek Wilderness areas; Grayson Highlands, Hungry Mother, and New River Trail State Parks; Appalachian National Scenic Trail, VA Creeper Trail, VA Highlands and Iron Mountain Horse Trails
- Towns: Wytheville, Galax, Marion, Damascus, Abingdon
- More than just a map, the National Geographic Trails Illustrated topographic maps are designed to take you into the wilderness and back
- Printed on tear-resistant, waterproof material, this map can go anywhere you do
- Each map is based on exact reproductions of USGS topographic map information, updated, customized, and enhanced to meet the unique features of each area
- The maps include valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds, and much more
- With a new color palette and stunning shaded relief, backcountry navigation has never been easier
- Folded 4.25 x 9 in., Fully opened 25.5 x 37.75 in.
- Scale = 1:35,000 and 1:75,000
- Map revised - 2003