NAT GEO Mount Rainier National Park Map
Item: 3657753 Product Description >
NAT GEO Mount Rainier National Park MapNational Geographic's Trails Illustrated™ topographical maps, based on USGS information, are designed to take you into the wilderness and back. They show all trails, campsites, and recreational features, plus relevant information on wildlife history, geology, and archaeology.
- This Trails Illustrated topographic map is the most comprehensive recreational map for Washington's Mount Rainier National Park.
- Within the park, there is detailed coverage of Mount Rainier and its many glaciers; Eagles Roost, Cataract Valley, Mystic, Emmons Overlook, Indian Bar, Maple Creek, Snow Lake, Paradise River, Jackson and many other camping areas are also included
- A detailed inset gives you a close-up view of the peak and trails leading to its glaciers
- GPS compatible with full ATM grid
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant plastic material that offers supreme durability
- Dimensions: 4 x 9 inches folded; 25.5 x 38 inches fully opened
- Scale: 1:55,000 & 1:27,500
- 1989 edition, revised 2009
- Revised edition reflects road closings, new trails, and campground relocation