JACQUELINE TOURVILLE Vermont HikingFor a simple look at some of the best hikes in Vermont, grab a copy of Vermont Hiking, by Jacqueline Tourville. This easy-to-use guide tells you all you need to know about the trails so you can get out there and enjoy the wilderness.
- Describes hikes in the Champlain Valley and the Northeast Kingdom as well as hikes in the Green Mountains
- Includes a variety of hikes from short, kid-friendly walks to all-day excursions
- Each trail description includes round trip distance, estimated hiking time, difficulty rating, GPS coordinates, directions to the trailhead, and scenic beauty rating
- Includes straightforward maps and several black and white photos
- 2010, first edition, 94 pages
- 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.25 in.