WILDERNESS PRESS Rail Trails: Mid AtlanticIf you're looking for a scenic way to explore the Mid-Atlantic Rail Trails: Mid-Atlantic, the official Rails-to-Trails Conservancy Guidebook, is just what you need. From paved trails that run through scenic towns to densely forested trails and trails that follow lush waterways, this book will help you discover the area's history and scenery by bike, foot, or even horseback.
- Covers trails in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
- Each trail description includes a map, endpoints, total mileage, roughness index, surface type, directions to the trailhead, and contact information
- Trail use icons let you quickly figure out whether trails are best for cycling, hiking, horseback riding, inline skating, mountain biking, walking, and XC skiing, as well as which trails are wheelchair accessible
- Black and white photos give you a glimpse at some of the scenery you’ll encounter on the trail
- 2007, first edition, 198 pages
- 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.5 in.
WILDERNESS PRESS Rail Trails: Mid Atlantic