Mountain Biking the Greater Philadelphia AreaIt's time to dust off your bike and explore the amazing trails the Philadelphia area has to offer. Mountain Biking the Greater Philadelphia Area: A Guide to the Delaware Valley's Greatest Off-Road Bicycle Rides, by Bob D'Antonio, will make you want to get your helmet, pump up your tires, and hit the trail.
- Describes more than 40 rides in the Philadelphia, Southern Philadelphia, Western Philadelphia, Northern Philadelphia, and Jim Thorpe areas
- Each trail description includes total ride distance, approximate ride time, difficulty rating, terrain type, land status, nearest town and contact information, map, mileage markers, and elevation profile
- Easy-to-follow driving directions get you to the trailhead and black and white photos give you a glimpse of some of the scenery you’ll see along the trail
- Appendices include tips on mountain biking etiquette, types of terrain, proper clothing and equipment, and technique-sharpening skills
- 2004, second edition, 223 pages
- 9 x 6 x 0.5 in.