BOB D'ANTONIO Mountain Biking the Greater Philadelphia AreaIt's time to dust off your bike and explore the amazing trails the Philadelphia area has to offer. Mountain Biking the Greater Philadelphia Area: A Guide to the Delaware Valley's Greatest Off-Road Bicycle Rides, by Bob D'Antonio, will make you want to get your helmet, pump up your tires, and hit the trail.
- Describes more than 40 rides in the Philadelphia, Southern Philadelphia, Western Philadelphia, Northern Philadelphia, and Jim Thorpe areas
- Each trail description includes total ride distance, approximate ride time, difficulty rating, terrain type, land status, nearest town and contact information, map, mileage markers, and elevation profile
- Easy-to-follow driving directions get you to the trailhead and black and white photos give you a glimpse of some of the scenery you’ll see along the trail
- Appendices include tips on mountain biking etiquette, types of terrain, proper clothing and equipment, and technique-sharpening skills
- 2004, second edition, 223 pages
- 9 x 6 x 0.5 in.