Backroad Bicycling in Vermont
Item: 3657807 Product Description >
Backroad Bicycling in VermontIf you're looking for a new place to ride your bike with stunning views, charming villages, or special places to ditch the bike and go for a swim, then Backroad Bicycling in Vermont, by John S. Freidin, is the book for you.
- Describes 25 bike rides in Southern Vermont, Central Vermont, the Northeast Kingdom, and Northwestern Vermont
- Rides for cyclists of all abilities range from 16 miles to 50 miles and cover all types of terrain
- Each ride description includes total distance, terrain type, difficulty rating, mile-by-mile directions, and a map
- Includes interesting commentary on the history and culture of the area
- 2006, fourth edition, 208 pages
- 8.25 x 5.4 x 0.5 in.