AMC Best Day Hikes in Connecticut
Item: 3657812 Product Description >
Regular Price: $16.95 SALE $13.56
AMC Best Day Hikes in ConnecticutPerfect for families, nature lovers, and hiking enthusiasts of any level, Best Day Hikes in Connecticut: Four-Season Guide to 50 of the Best Trails from the Highlands to the Coast, by René Laubach and Charles W.G. Smith, will lead you to some of the most scenic areas Connecticut has to offer.
- Describes 50 hikes for all ability levels throughout Connecticut, including Mount Misery, Bear Mountain, and Bluff Point
- Each trail description includes a map, difficulty rating, total distance, elevation gain, estimated hike time, and driving directions
- At-a-Glance Trip Planner displays all hikes in an easy-to-read table to make it easy to pick a hike based on difficulty, distance, elevation gain, hiking time, or whether it’s kid-, snowshoe-, or ski-friendly
- Includes lots of black and white photos and more than 30 short, interesting nature essays about the history, flora, and fauna encountered on the trails
- 2007, first edition, 312 pages
- 9 x 6 x 0.75 in.