Backroad Bicycling in Connecticut
Item: 3657813 Product Description >
Backroad Bicycling in ConnecticutIf you're looking for a new place to ride your bike that is scenic, enjoyable, and not crowded, then Backroad Bicycling in Connecticut: 32 Scenic Rides on Country Lanes and Dirt Roads, by Andi Marie Cantele, is the book for you.
- Describes 32 bike rides in the Litchfield Hills, North Country, Quiet Corner, the Housatonic and Connecticut River Valleys, and on the shoreline (Greenwich to Stonington)
- Rides for cyclists of all abilities range from 4 miles to 114 miles and cover all types of terrain
- Each ride description includes total distance, terrain type, difficulty rating, recommended bicycle, mile-by-mile directions, and a map
- Includes interesting commentary on the history and culture of the area
- 2007, second edition, 216 pages
- 8.25 x 5.3 x 0.5 in.