Snowshoe Routes: New England
Item: 3657815 Product Description >
Snowshoe Routes: New EnglandSnowshoe Routes: New England, by Diane Blair and Pamela Wright.
- Covers 72 scenic snowshoe trails in Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine that range from beginner to expert
- Helpful trip-planning chart at the front of the guide identifies which trails have water and ice features, meadows, interesting rock formations, awesome views, summit climbs, and historic features, as well as which are best for family outings and wildlife sightings so you can pick a trip at a glance
- Each route description includes difficulty rating, total distance, approximate hiking time, elevation gain, driving directions, and a map
- Includes information on snowshoe-friendly accommodations, backcountry huts, and guided snowshoe trips
- 2006, first edition, 256 pages
- 8.3 x 5.3 x 0.4 in.