New England BikingNo matter what kind of riding you're into, New England Biking: More than 100 of the Best Rides for Road, Mountain, and Cyclocross Biking, by Chris Bernard, will definitely inspire you to grab your helmet, pump up your tires, and hit the road (or trail).
- Describes more than 100 bike rides for riders of any ability throughout Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut
- Each ride description includes a map, terrain type, difficulty rating, estimated ride time, total distance, mile-by-mile directions, elevation profile, and driving directions
- “Best Bike Rides” lists at the front of the book make it easy to choose a ride at a glance and include lists like “Best Butt-Kickers,” “Best Overnight Rides,” and “Best Single-Track Rides”
- Ride summaries are displayed in an easy-to-read table at the beginning of each state’s chapter
- 2010, second edition, 472 pages
- 8.3 x 5.3 x 0.75 in.