25 Bicycle Tours in and around Washington, D.C.If you're looking for a new place to ride your bike that is scenic, enjoyable, and not crowded, then 25 Bicycle Tours in and around Washington, D.C.: From National Monuments to Country Roads, by Anne H. Oman, is the book for you. Let Oman guide you past the city's gridlock so you can enjoy the natural, cultural, and historic treasures for the nation's capital region.
- Describes 25 bike rides within the city, in the suburbs, and along country roads
- Rides for cyclists of all abilities range from 7 miles to 70 miles; most start and end at Metro stops so you can even leave your car at home!
- Each ride description includes a map, total distance, terrain type and road conditions, difficulty rating, mile-by-mile directions, Metro access, and trip highlights
- Includes fascinating commentary on the history and culture of the area
- 2006, third edition, 176 pages
- 8.25 x 5.4 x 0.4 in.