JETBOIL Utensil KitIdeal length Utensil Kit for the Jetboil cooking systems or meals-in-a-bag.
- Includes spoon, fork, and spatula
- Long enough to comfortably reach the bottom of Jetboil Personal Cooking System (PCS) and Group Cooking System (GCS) or meals-in-a-bag
- Handles telescope to store compactly in or on Jetboil cooking vessels
- Specially shaped to scour each edge and corner
- Spatula shape matches Jetboil FluxRing fry pan
- Lightweight and durable high-temperature nylon
- Weight for all 3 utensils: 1.3 oz. (36 g)
- Dimensions: 5.2 - 8.5 in. (130 mm - 215 mm)
JETBOIL Utensil Kit
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have been looking for ways to get more in my backpacking cook kit to save on space. I don't really care for the spork style utensils out there. This fit the bill. The utensils fit in the cook kit. They are long enough when extended to use on a cook stove without getting your hand close to the flame. The spatula will not be of great use at full extension if your omelet gets burned to pan - the extended handle is a tad flimsy. But if you take the pan off the stove, and "choke up" on the handle, it will service.
- Was this a gift?: