The Connecticut River Boating Guide: Source to SeaFrom its source at Fourth Connecticut Lake to Long Island Sound, the Connecticut River offers more than 400 miles of boating opportunity and The Connecticut River Boating Guide: Source to Sea tells you everything you need to know before heading out with your kayak, canoe, or powerboat.
- Covers the entire 410 miles of the Connecticut River, from the Canadian border to Long Island Sound
- Divides the river into 28 sections with GPS-compatible maps and practical information to make planning your trip easier
- Provides information about boating facilities, ramps, access areas, mileages, difficulty, points of interest, sources of flow, and portages
- Introductory essays detail the watershed’s natural and human history; short narratives deepen your understanding of each river reach
- 2007, 3rd edition; 256 pages
- 8.9 x 6.8 x 0.7 in.