RUSSELL DUNN Catskill Region Waterfall GuideIn the Catskill Region Waterfall Guide—Cool Cascades of the Catskills and Shawangunks, Russell Dunn leads the way to some of New York's most famous cascades in the land of the Hudson River School and John Burroughs.
- Dunn guides the reader to more than 70 waterfalls, including New York State’s tallest
- Provides detailed directions, maps, illustrations, historical and anecdotal accounts, and vintage postcards
- Waterfall adventures for every level of ability include wilderness treks and roadside views, even a kayak paddle through a secluded chasm
- 4 1/2 x 7 1/2 in. paperback
- 248 pages
- Published by Black Dome Press
RUSSELL DUNN Catskill Region Waterfall Guide