Kittatinny TrailsExploring the beauty of the Kittatinny region is easy with Robert L. Boysen's Kittatinny Trails tucked in your pack.
- Describes the blazed trails from the Delaware Water Gap to High Point State Park on the NJ-NY boundary
- Includes hiking trails in the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area in Pennsylvania
- Trail descriptions include directions to the trailhead, where to park, elevation profiles, and photographs
- Published by the New York-New Jersey Trail Conference
- 2005, first edition, 220 pages
- 8.1 x 5.3 x 0.6 in.