The Climber's Guide to the Shawangunks The Near TrappsThe definitive guide to the Near Trapps and Millbrook in the Shawangunks, just outside of New Paltz, New York. Includes route descriptions, photos, ratings and grades of climbs, index of routes, and more.
- Covers 289 route descriptions at Near Trapps including "Link-Ups"
- Covers 95 route descriptions at Millbrook
- Near Trapps and Millbrook route statistics, routes by grade, and photographs
- Features "As a Toprope" designations
- Millbrook access map, area map, useful area information
- Ratings and grades of climbs
- Climbing ethics and style; appropriate behavior, climbing gear
- Paperback; 341 pages
- Measures 6 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 5/8 inches
- Weighs 12.8 ounces
- Written by Dick Williams, one of the original "Vulgarians"
The Climber's Guide to the Shawangunks The Near Trapps
Region/State NY Type Guidebooks Primary Use Climbing