BLACK DIAMOND Contour Elliptic Carbon Trekking PolesSleek, light and stiff, the new Contour Elliptic Carbon is Black Diamond's high-end, year-round trekking and snowshoe pole, designed with an elliptic shaft (double the fore/aft stiffness of a traditional round pole) plus the added boost of carbon fiber in the upper section.
- The 360-degree padded Nubuck straps and dual-density grip tops provide all-day comfort
- Ergonomic foam grips provide variable hand positioning and steep descent control
- For all-season versatility, the poles' dual FlickLocks offer a secure, jackrabbit-fast adjustment with zero slippage
- Length adjustments can be easily operated -even with gloves on
- Long Flex Tips ideal for snow and mud
- Includes low-profile 1.5 inch diameter trekking baskets and 3.75 inch diameter powder baskets
- 3-section poles collapse to a length of 24 inches for easy packing
BLACK DIAMOND Contour Elliptic Carbon Trekking Poles
EMS_Sale Yes Pole Material Aluminum Adjustment Method Snap-lock Basket Diameter 1.5 in. & 3.75 in. Grip Material Foam Grip Type Ergonomic Antishock No Max. Length 53 in. Min. Length 24.25 in. Number of Sections 3 Pair/Single Pair Weight 1 lb. 6 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good grips
Comments about BLACK DIAMOND Contour Elliptic Carbon Trekking Poles:
I bought these in November 2011 but did not start to use them for hiking until April 2012. The handle of one pole just broke off completely while I was recently out hiking. It broke off when I used the poles to prevent a fall.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven