BLACK DIAMOND Squall 3 TentMuch lighter than the typical 3-person, winter-capable, double-walled tent, the Black Diamond Squall 3 is spacious and very stable in high wind.
This product will be shipped directly from Black Diamond and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Freestanding double-wall design for extra durability needed in all four seasons
- Fast-pitch hub integrates the entire frame into one unit
- Combination sleeve/clip pole attachment is durable and allows airflow between tent body and rainfly
- Double end doors for easy access
- Adjustable front, rear, and top vents to reduce condensation
- Waterproof 1500 mm polyester fly and 5000 mm nylon floor
- Two vestibules (one over each door) for weather protection
- Vestibules create 21.4 sq. ft. of storage space to keep backpacks and gear dry
- Footprint sized specifically for this tent is sold separately; please type 3659393 into search
BLACK DIAMOND Squall 3 Tent
Length 90 in. Width 80 in. Primary Use Mountaineering Floor Area 48.1 sq. ft. Doors 2 Vestibule Area 21.4 sq. ft. Peak Height 48 in. Min. Weight 7 lb. 14 oz. Max. Weight 8 lb. 7 oz. Packed Size 8 x 24 in. Freestanding Yes # Main Poles 1 hub # Fly/Vestibule Poles 0 Floor Fabric Nylon Floor Coating 5000mm PU Rainfly Fabric Polyester Rainfly Coating 1500mm PU Canopy Fabric Nylon Pole Frame Clips & Sleeves Pole Material Aluminum Seasons Winter Sleeps 3 Tent Weight 8+ lb.