JOHN HAYES AND ALEX WILSON AMC Quiet Water New York, 2nd Ed.Completely revised, AMC's popular Quiet Water New York features 90 spectacular quiet-water destinations in New York specifically selected for canoeists and kayakers.
- Detailed descriptions of lakes, ponds, rivers, marshy bays, and winding channels with paddling routes
- Includes expanded at-a-glance summaries listing the maps you'll need for navigation and the distances covered
- In-depth descriptions will help you get to locations and detail what to expect along the way
- Driving, parking, and put-in directions
- Nearby trail and camping locations
- Information about the fish and wildlife that inhabit the area
- In-depth nature essays
- Ideal for beginners and experienced paddlers
- Paperback, 445 pages, 6 by 9 in.
- 2007, 2nd edition
JOHN HAYES AND ALEX WILSON AMC Quiet Water New York, 2nd Ed.
EMS_Sale Yes Type Guidebooks Primary Use Kayaking