Bike Paths of MassachusettsFrom the tip of the Cape to Boston to the Connecticut River Valley, Stuart Johnstone's Bike Paths of Massachusetts: A Guide to Rail-Trails & Other Car-Free Places fills you in on the best places to go in Massachusetts when you need a quiet, peaceful place to bike, skate, run, or walk.
- Describes 50 public trails throughout Massachusetts with up-to-date descriptions
- Includes easy-to-read maps that detail trail surfaces, parking lots, and surrounding roads
- Provides detailed driving and parking directions
- Includes rules and safety tips for every trail, as well as historical background and suggested sights to see
- 2006, third edition, 233 pages
- 8.4 x 5.5 x 0.6 in.