FALCON GUIDES Mountain Biking PennsylvaniaNo matter where you are in the Keystone State, there's opportunity for a sick ride nearby. Mountain Biking Pennsylvania by Rob Ginieczki describes 91 trails sure to please everyone from beginners to pros.
- Details 91 different bike rides throughout the state
- Easy-to-follow directions get you to the trailhead
- Each ride description includes location, distance, approximate time, tread, aerobic level, technical difficulty, highlights, land status, and maps
- Includes information for Laurel Highlands, Allegheny Plateau, Endless Mountains, Ridge and Valley Province, Valleys of the Susquehanna, Coastal Piedmont and Dutch County, and Lehigh Valley and Pocono Plateau
- 2000, first edition, 376 pages
- 9 x 6 x 0.8 in.
FALCON GUIDES Mountain Biking Pennsylvania