AMC Sea Kayaking Coastal MassachusettsFrom the rocky shores of Newburyport to the southern waters of Nantucket Sound, Sea Kayaking Coastal Massachusetts details more than 40 ideal sea-kayaking trips that explore shores, tidal rivers, and offshore islands. Perfect for the novice and intermediate paddler.
- Includes information on essential skills, safety, gear, navigation, and tidal conditions
- Coastal conservation, access rights, and environmentalism
- Local outfitters and resources, including guides, kayak clubs, and paddling associations
- Campground recommendations
- Paperback; 338 pages; measures 6 x 9 in.; written by Lisa Gollin Evans
AMC Sea Kayaking Coastal Massachusetts
Type Guidebooks Primary Use Kayaking