Cycling Along the Canals of NY StateExperience breathtaking landscapes while you explore the rich history along the many canals of upstate Ney York.
- Written by Louis Rossi
- Ride the Canalway Trail, on of the most extensive trail networks in the nation
- Explore over 200 miles of off-road trails built atop the old towpaths and adjacent rail beads
- Combine a canal boat and bicycling vacation along the Erie Canal or take a side trip to one of the Finger Lakes
- Erie Canal, Champlain Canal, Glen Falls Feeder Canal, Black River Canal, Oswego Canal, Cayuga-Seneca Canal, Finger Lakes Canal, Genesee Canal, Crooked Lake Canal, and others
- Paperback, 194 pages, 2nd edition