Mount Katahdin, Baxter State Park MapA highly-detailed, illustrated hiking map that provides "close-up" guidance for Baxter State Park, Maine.
- Topographic map on one side, detailed descriptions and hiking information on the other
- Highlights the routes from the South Basin onto the Knife Edge, as well as trails of the northern peaks
- Hiking trails with mileage and trailside landmarks for easier navigation
- Includes the smaller summits of Turner Mountain, Blueberry Knoll, and The Owl
- Lakes & waterfalls, scenic viewpoints
- Campground & state park information
- Park access information, including rules and regulations
- Trip planning and preparedness tips, including hiking safety
- Topographic contour intervals: 100 ft.
- Scale 1:32,000
- 4 x 9 in. folded, 12 x 18 in. unfolded
- 0.9 oz.
Mount Katahdin, Baxter State Park Map
Region/State New England Type Maps Primary Use Hiking
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Peregrine Outfitters Mount Katahdin, Baxter State Park Map:
I bought two maps from this company. They are easy to read and I can learn about an area before I actually hike in. Best part is they a durable. I will be buying more