Rock Climbing New EnglandDetailed route maps and descriptions of fifteen of New England's best climbing locations.
- Covers NH's Cannon cliff, Whitehorse Ledge, Cathedral Ledge, and Rhode Island's Fort Wetherill State Park
- Other selections include urban cragging at Crow Hill near Boston, Connecticut's Ragged Mountain, and Vermont's Wheeler Mountain
- Includes climbing history for each site
- Pitch-by-pitch descriptions
- Detailed topos and clear overview photos
- Insider tips to remote climbing areas
- Paperback; 416 pages
- Measures 6 x 9 in.
Rock Climbing New England
Region/State New England Type Guidebooks Primary Use Climbing