South Taconic Trails MapYour ticket to a scenic, less-traveled area, the South Taconic Trails Map will lead you to places with bountiful views where New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts come together.
- Detailed map includes Riga Lake, Bear and Alander Mountains, Bash Bish Falls, Mount Everett, and Mount Race with three detailed extension maps on the reverse side
- Details include the Appalachian Trail, shelters, woods roads, views, parking areas, and land boundaries
- Features new AT boundaries and UTM grid lines
- Waterproof and tear-resistant (printed on Tyvek)
- Published by the New York-New Jersey Trail Conference (2006, second edition)
- 8.5 x 5 in. folded