OSPREY Women's Waypoint 65 Travel BackpackA great travel backpack should carry like the best backcountry backpack without compromising the features needed for travel convenience - the Waypoint 65 from Osprey does just that.
- Carry as a fully suspended backpack or with the top and side carrying handles
- Zip-away harness and hip belt with panel stow slot
- Airscape back panel with ridge foam for ventilation; LightWire frame provides support
- Torso-adjustable gender-specific harness; sleek ergo-pull hip belt and closure
- Panel-zip main compartment with lockable pulls and StraightJacket compression
- Zip-and-clip removable daypack (900 cu. in.) with secure back-panel access and tuck-away harness
- Zippered mesh pocket on inside front panel; internal zippered side mesh pocket
- Gear attachment points, removable sleeping pad straps, dual ice axe loops
- Stretch woven side pockets
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Daypack features top stash pocket, dual zippered side pockets
OSPREY Women's Waypoint 65 Travel Backpack
Dimensions Main: 28 x 15 x 14 in.
Daypack: 19 x 11.5 x 7 in.
Pack Fabric (Primary) 210 x 330D nylon shadow box
420D nylon pack cloth
Load-Lifter Straps Yes Padded Laptop Compartment No Removeable Daypack Yes Sternum Strap Yes Torso Length S Up to 18 in.
M 18-20.5 in.
Waist Belt Yes Wheeled No Type Travel Pack Carry-On Compatible No Volume S 3800 cu. in.
M 4000 cu. in.
Weight S 5 lb. 3 oz.
M 5 lb. 6 oz.