GREGORY Denali Pro BackpackGregory's most technical expedition backpack, the Denali Pro offers unsurpassed performance in every category: fit, support, accessibility and durability.
- World-class suspension and design for professional guides and expeditions
- Auto-Cant shoulder harness system adjusts harness angle to eliminate pinching and chafing
- Flo-Form II harness provides seamless wrinkle-free comfort and durability
- Adjust-a-Cant waist belt system has three different angle settings to effectively transfer weight
- Flo-Form II waist belt features segmented pads for wrinkle-free comfort
- Twin 7075-T6 aluminum stays create a supportive internal frame
- Flo-Form back panel provides the ultimate in durability and comfort
- Pack bottom made of 1000D nylon impregnated with vinyl for absolute water resistance for extreme tear strength
- Top, front, and bottom load access allow you to get to any item with ease
- Large mesh side pockets with pass-through ski slots
- Top pocket converts to fanny pack for side trips
- Hydration sleeve can accommodate a reservoir bladder
- Dual gear and ice axe loops
GREGORY Denali Pro Backpack
Dimensions 34 x 13 x 12 in. Pack Fabric (Primary) 500D nylon and Spectra Hydration Compatible Yes Torso Length S 16-18 in.
M 18-20 in.
L 20-22 in.
Volume S 6100 cu. in.
M 6450 cu. in.
L 7000 cu. in.
Primary Use Backpacking Weight S 7 lb. 8 oz.
M 7 lb. 12 oz.
L 8 lb.
Shipping Surcharge Yes Weight Capacity Over 50 lb. Trip Length Extended Trip (>3 nights) Volume Range 70+ Liters
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Great Features
Comments about GREGORY Denali Pro Backpack:
I am an avid hiker/climber. I love this pack. The only thing is that it is meant for either extended trips or serious gear hogs. I happen to be a little of both so its ideal. I have never used anything but Gregory, and it shall stay that way. I have had this pack for almost 10 years and its still going strong.
- Primary use: