GREGORY Palisade 80 BackpackA classic Gregory trail favorite, the Palisade provides all the features you'd expect from a hard-core load hauler.
- Quick-adjust five-point-angle waist belt adjusts to five different hip belt angles with ease
- Waist belt is precurved and ultrasoft for comfort without wrinkles or hot spots
- Co-molded antislip lumbar pad keeps the pack in place
- Generous front pocket so you can keep your trailside necessities close at hand
- Top pocket converts to a fanny pack
- Reservoir sleeve and port for on-the-go hydration
- Top, front, and zip-through access lets you organize your gear easily
- Hideaway water bottle holder and stash pocket
- Bottom fabric: 1000D High tenacity cordura nylon
GREGORY Palisade 80 Backpack
Dimensions 28 x 14 x 14 in. Pack Fabric (Primary) 210D HT nylon double-diamond ripstop Hydration Compatible Yes Torso Length S 16-18 in.
M 18-20 in.
L 20-22 in.
Volume S 4699 cu. in.
M 4973 cu. in.
L 5370 cu. in.
Primary Use Backpacking Weight S 5 lb. 15 oz.
M 6 lb. 3 oz.
L 6 lb. 10 oz.
Shipping Surcharge Yes Weight Capacity Over 50 lb. Trip Length Extended Trip (>3 nights) Volume Range 70+ liters
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Load
- Good Padding
- Highly Adjustable
- Large Capacity
- Needs rain cover
- Extended Hikes
- Needs rai cover
Comments about GREGORY Palisade 80 Backpack:
The Palisade provided great comfort with room for all gear. I have already suggested a friend buy one and he has for this summer's trip.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven