EAGLE CREEK Dual-Wattage Converter SetA dual-wattage international converter and five ungrounded adapter plugs. Operate as a 0-25 watt transformer in the low setting and a 26-1875 watt converter in the high setting.
- For use in the low setting with battery chargers, curling irons, shavers, toothbrushes, and other electronic appliances between 0 and 25 watts
- For use in the high setting with hair dryers, clothes steamers, irons, heating pads, coffee makers, and other electric appliances between 26 and 1,875 watts
- Comes with a durable nylon zipped pouch
- Caution: You cannot use a voltage converter without an adapter plug!
- If your appliance is dual or multi voltage, you do not need a voltage converter, only an adapter plug
- DO NOT USE YOUR COMPUTER WITH ANY EAGLE CREEK TRANSFORMER
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about EAGLE CREEK Dual-Wattage Converter Set:
I love my Eagle Creek Luggage so I decided it would be wise to buy the Eagle Creek converter. What an expensive mistake. It overheated and blew my expensive hair iron within minutes of use overseas, even though based on wattage and description it sounded as if it could be used safely. Subsequently I learned that there are converters with fuses that blow if the appliance is overheating and protect your appliance. Steer clear of this converter if you want to protect your appliance.