PETZL Figure 8 Descender, Anti-burn GripSometimes those long descents can really heat up a descender, the Petzl Figure 8 (huit antibrulure) has an anti-burn grip for holding the device when it gets hot.
- Square shape to reduce twisting of the ropes and formation of a lark's head knot
- High strength forged aluminum
- Small hole can be used with thin ropes if necessary, or as a belay plate
- For descending on single or double rope
- For use on ropes from 8 to 13 mm
- Weighs less than 4 oz.
PETZL Figure 8 Descender, Anti-burn Grip
Weight 3.9 oz. Weight (grams) 110 g