PETZL Ascender, Right-HandedThis handled ascender has become the standard for ascending fixed ropes. Designed specifically for use with the right hand.
- Chrome-plated steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even + in muddy or icy conditions
- Geometry of the frame ensures optimal handle orientation when the device is loaded, for thousands of feet of comfortable jugging
- Ergonomic thumb-catch allows one-handed installation and removal
- Molded grip is comfortable and provides thermal insulation and improved grip in wet conditions
- Multiple attachment points allow for different uses (e.g. self-belaying, haul systems, etc.)
- Anodized frames are color coded for easy identification (blue - right / yellow - left)
- Safety catch prevents cam from opening too far thus keeping the rope captured for added security
- 1 cm secondary hole at the bottom will accommodate a screwlink for attaching aiders, slings, etc.
- Mono-frame construction eliminates weaknesses and keeps the device light and strong
- For use with single ropes from 8 to 13mm
PETZL Ascender, Right-Handed
Weight (grams) 196g Weight 6.9 oz.