ADVENTURE MEDICAL KITS Ultralight 0.5 Solo First-Aid KitVersatile, waterproof, and extremely compact. This 3.5-ounce first aid kit is designed specifically for the solitary adventurer on a one to two day trip.
- Nylon carry sack with zippered access measures 5.5 x 4 x 1.5 in.
- Aloksak waterproof inner bag keeps contents dry under extreme conditions
- Eight assorted sterile dressings, seven assorted bandages, tape, four Motrin tablets, two diphenhydroamine tablets, and two After Bite® applications
- Three antiseptic wipes, two antibiotic ointments, tincture of benzoin
- Two butterfly closure strips, three safety pins, and splinter picker
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- ARE NONE
- Difficult to Use
- Doesn't Alleviate Pain
- THE BaG RIPPED
- DONT USE
Comments about Adventure Medical Kits EMS Ultralight 0.5 Solo First-Aid Kit:
I used the product as a backpack first aid kit on a few trips and was disgusted with it. The bandages and supplies are terrible. I recommend using one of Adventure Medical Kits (EMS sells them too) many different and AMAZING kits.
- Primary use: