AMK Comprehensive First-Aid KitWilderness medicine goes beyond blisters and Band-Aids. That's why Adventure Medical kits are designed with the wisdom and experience of Dr. Eric Weiss, an emergency department doctor who adventures just like you. Ideal for trip durations of up to 28 days and groups of up to 14. Supplies and instructions are efficiently organized with the EZ Care system, into antibacterial coated, clear vinyl, injury specific compartments for fast access and care. Inner, ultralight, waterproof bag for short ventures.
- General care: digital thermometer, EMT shears, splinter picker forceps, sterile Scalpel #11, duct tape, pill vials, safety pins, waterproof matches, dental filling kit, eye pads, accident report and pencil
- Sting/bite/burn care: sting relief pads, non-adherent sterile dressing, conforming gauze bandage, adhesive tape, strip & knuckle bandages, stockinette bandage, cotton-tipped applicators
- Wound care: irrigation syringe, surgical scrub brush, povidone iodine solution, wound closure strips, tincture of Benzoin, antibiotic ointment
- Cut/scrape care: 100% Aloe Vera Gel, antiseptic towelettes, After Cuts & Scrapes, sterile dressing
- Blister care: Spenco 2nd Skin, moleskin, molefoam, and non-woven adhesive knit
- Medications: oral rehydration salts, Antihistamine, cold & flu formula, antacid, Immodium, Glutose paste, Cortisone cream 1%, Motrin, Extra Strength Tylenol
- CPR and bleeding: Laerdal Face Shield, 8x10 and/or 5x9 trauma pads, Nitrile examination gloves, antimicrobial hand wipes, and infectious control bag
- Fractures and sprains: SAM Splint, elastic bandage w/ Velcro, triangular bandage
AMK Comprehensive First-Aid Kit
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Adventure Medical Kits AMK Comprehensive First-Aid Kit:
Not worth the price. My daughter got a cut and there wasn't even anything to clean the CUT with! It's horrible, don't buy it it's not worth the price! I got an even better one than this on a different website for $150 dollars less.
- Was this a gift?: