MOUNTAIN HOUSE Pro-Pack Pasta PrimaveraSpace-saving freeze-dried meal that provides a hearty 16 oz. portion to the hungry outdoor athlete. Pasta primavera has spiral macaroni, zucchini, cauliflower, broccoli, red & yellow sweet peppers, and green peas in a parmesan cheese sauce. Just add boiling water and it's ready in less than minutes.
- One serving per package provides 500 calories and 21g of protein; five-year shelf life
- Freeze-dried process preserves texture, taste, and nutritional content
- Tough and convenient stand-up resealable pouch; non-toxic oxygen absorber in the package ensures freshness
- Eat right out of the pouch; fill pouch with water and it fits inside the JetBoil® PCS (Personal Cooking System) cup
- Compact vacuum sealed package won't expand at high elevation
- Not vegetarian; contains bonito flakes for extra flavor and protein
- Contains wheat, milk, and soy products
- Net weight 4.06 oz.; packaged weight 4.8 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Boosts Energy
- Good Value
Comments about MOUNTAIN HOUSE Pro-Pack Pasta Primavera:
I am not usually a fan of freeze-dried backpacker meals but Pasta Primavera is definitely the exception. It is extremely delicious and has a pleasant texture. Add a little less water than the directions say and it makes an excellent cream sauce. Otherwise, it turns out watery. The Pro Pack size is much smaller and easier to carry than the regular packages of freeze-dried meals. The portion is plenty to fill you up after a long day on the trail.