BLACK DIAMOND Camalot C3 Micro Cam, # 2The new Camalot C3s are designed to offer protection in truly thin areas. With 30% narrower head widths than any other three- or four-cam units on the market, they'll fit in small pin scars, finger pockets, and blown out holes.Trad or aid climbers will appreciate a few C3s to protect against long runouts.
- U-stem design provides a balanced combination of stiffness and flexibility
- Patent-pending interlocking cams allow for solid placements in narrow constrictions and pin scars
- Patent-pending compression drive springs push each cam independently with greater force to increase holding power
- Ribbed trigger and thumb rest improve handling when you're really pumped
- Color-coded units and slings for quick and easy recognition
- Stem design is laterally stiff for tight placements, but conforms over edges
- Large cam stops prevent over-rotation and increase strength
- Follow all manufacturers instructions; strength is dependent on proper placement, rock strength, depth, and direction of fall
BLACK DIAMOND Camalot C3 Micro Cam, # 2
Protection Color Yellow Range 0.56-0.89 in. (14.2-22.6 mm) Strength 10kN Weight 2.33 oz. Weight (grams) 66 g
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about BLACK DIAMOND Camalot C3 Micro Cam, # 2:
This cam is AWESOME! I place it more than any of the other C3s (green being a close second). Narrow head, large expansion range, I've even taken a fall on it (horizontal crack) and it held me like a champ! You really can't go wrong with these guys!