FIXE ALIEN CAMS 3/4" Alien CamBecause of its flexible and narrow design, the 4-cam single-stem Alien is perfect for fitting the sort of tiny or tricky placements prevalent in the Gunks or Eldo.
- Very popular for pin scars and aid climbs
- Narrow design for hard-to-fit pockets and slots
- Ultra-smooth cam action
- Flexible single-stem configuration is less likely to "walk" itself out of a placement
- Long length lets you place it deeper
- Handle offers large clip-in point
- Cam heads made of 6061 T-6 aluminum alloy
- CE Certified 9kn
- Ultimate Breaking Strength 11k
FIXE ALIEN CAMS 3/4" Alien Cam
Protection Color Yellow Range 16-27 mm
Strength 9 kN Weight 2.9 oz Weight (grams) 82g
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Holding power
Comments about Colorado Customer Hardwar FIXE ALIEN CAMS 3/4" Alien Cam:
I definitely found this cam to bridge the gap between my DMM Dragon #1's to the .4
It's quite light and very smooth. Smoother than the metolius mastercam.
It's ability to hold is quite impressive, it's cam lobes are made from a softer aluminum so the rock will bite into the aluminum a bit better,
This also leads me to the con of this cam, because it is so soft, I question it's durability.